Sunday 28 February 2010

Lula issue 10.

Every issue of Lula is like stepping to one giant fairytale or a pretty, magical dream - and this issue is no different. The main inspiration for this issue came from the Strawberry Shortcake season...remember those? the dolls, books everything! Well, Lula got in touch with seven different designers including Sonia Rykiel and Erdem, to create an outfit for each of the characters - all of which appear on seven special edition covers to celebrate Lula's 10th Birthday. I though it was a great idea. I have blueberry muffin on my issue, outfit created my Chacarel. 
 
  
 
I also adored the polka dot feature - the photos, the styling, everything about it was adorable...and made me want to wear polka dots every day. 
 
  
(p.s i apologise for my dodgy photography skills)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment