Sunday 12 June 2011

Etsy.


I discovered Etsy last year, as my love of vintage and reading vintage inspired blogs intensified. Since then, i find myself trawling through pages and pages of wonderful vintage pieces, from beautiful 50's sun dresses, to delicate sixties printed blouses. All of which leave me wishing I had all the money in the world to own every piece...if only! and whilst I come to terms with not being able to own it all, I just have to make do with one treat every now and then. 
The items shown here are a few of my favourite things I have come across recently, and choosing between them proved highly difficult! Taking into account my funds, I decided on an adorable printed 50's blouse, which at £10 I consider a bargain! (below 3rd one from the left) I can't wait for it too arrive, so I can pair it with a lovely skirt and some maryjane's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment