Friday 17 September 2010

Street Style: LFW S/S 2011

All the fashionistas descended upon Somerset House today for the start of London Fashion Week and this fashion pack certainly didn't disappoint, as they showcased an array of super chic, quirky, and somewhat outlandish outfits. 
I was there to catch a glimpse of the glamour and take some photos of those I thought had true style. Being a street-style photographer rookie, it took me some time to pluck up the courage to ask people if I could take their picture, feeling utterly stupid half the time. Luckily for me, most were more than willing and very nice too. I will be back there on Monday to hunt down some more. 
Isabella
Fashion Journalist
Spain
Holly Rose
Model
North Yorkshire
Harry
Artist
London
Imogen
Intern @ The Times
London
Giselle
London
Intern/Stylist/Fashion Journalism student
Afua
Pride Magazine
London
Sarah
Southampton
Freelance Writer
Karina
Stylist
Japan
Carrie Harwood
Blogger
wishwishwish.net
Louise
Writer
Brighton
Mary
Model
Kensington
Zahra
Stylist
London
Carly
Intern
London

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zahra said...
    Hi, was nice meeting you today. Good luck.
    Zahra,
    www.zyub.blogspot.com
    Follow me twitter:
    www.twitter.com/ZyubStylist

    ReplyDelete