Monday 21 February 2011

LFW: Mash Up

House of Holland
I have always been on the fence about Henry Holland's designs, never sure of whether or not I like his collections. However, I am most certain about this one. I think the collection was adorable and more importantly - fun. Something this Holland does do incredibly well. Whilst I am unsure about the bingo ball tights, and stripy socks, the check and pearl embellished dresses, twin sets and floaty shift dresses are sure winners. 


Vivienne Westwood: Red Label








If ever there was a designer who summed up British style, it would be Vivienne Westwood.

Alice Temperley


I thought this was a beautiful collection by Alice Temperley. Everything was so exquisite  - particularly the  white peter pan collar, jewel encrusted dress, which was so beautiful I had to make it bigger than the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment