Tuesday 15 December 2009

Shopping frustration.

Okay, so being a penniless student and living of a student loan makes buying food shopping difficult, let alone clothes. It has been a real struggle for me, the self confessed shopaholic to avoid spending money i don't have. So why oh why is it that there are sooooo many things i want?! Topshop have some fabulous pieces at the moment, and im currently lusting after a floral sailor blouse and a lace top, amongst other things. Meanwhile ASOS' shoe range has got me in a spin. I'm really hoping for some Christmas money this year to hunt for theeee perfect outfit for New Year...even though i still have no plans *sigh*
Anywaaaay, if i haven't mentioned already, Stella McCartney is one of my all time favourite designers, and one day i will be able to afford to wear her clothes. Is it just me or was her S/S 2010 collection just so pretty? It was feminine, fun and flirty, with the right kind of edge to keep it from looking to girly girl. I have my eyes on one of her floral ruffle dresses and a rather cute black and white striped jumper dress, with the most adorable floral motif on the front. If only i had lovely long legs to pull them off...

(Images from Stella McCartney online & Vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment