Wednesday 23 May 2012

A Right Royal Fashion

Hello, I'm sorry its been a while since my last blog post - Uni has been keeping me busy over the past few months! But, not any more - I finished uni yesterday and am no longer a student.
But, I have something very exciting to share with you all - for my final major project, I created a magazine, entitled, A Right Royal Fashion, inspired entirely by the Queen. Anybody who knows me will tell you I am a huge fan of her majesty, and thought there was no better time to dedicate something to her than in her jubilee year. So here it is! If you click on the link below, it will take you to my online portfolio where you can have a flick through if you'd like.

Enjoy :)



http://colleenross.carbonmade.com/projects/4359786#1

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented. I loved your work - everything looks so clean and professional :)

    ReplyDelete