Wednesday 8 December 2010

The British Fashion Awards 2010


Alexa Chung won the British Style Award last night at the BFA's and personally, I am glad she won. There were soo many strong contenders, and I know when I voted it took a while for me too choose, but Ms Chung has been highlighted as a style icon for a while now, and with a wardrobe like hers I am not surprised! She wore this beautiful blush Chanel dress, complete with cute sleeves and a peterpan collar (I'm a little obsessed with them...) Congratulations to Alexa, a worthy winner. 

Other winners of the night included Pheobe Philo for Celine, again another truly worthy winner, Model Lara Stone, Christopher Bailey, Naomi Campbell, Mulberry and of course, Alexander McQueen who was awarded Outstanding achievement in fashion posthumously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment